top of page
Registration Conditions - Group Classes
1. Fill the registration form;
2. Do an evaluation session in an existing group class, worth €25;
3. Payment of the Registration Fee, worth €10, and the 1st monthly fee.
Mandatory Operating Rules
1. Payment of monthly fees must be made by the 8th of each month;
2. Swimmers will not be allowed access to classes when the delay in payment of the monthly fee exceeds 15 days;
3. If the swimmer starts the activity after the 15th of each month, pays 50% of the monthly fee;
4. If the swimmer starts the activity after the 15th of each month, pays 50% of the monthly fee;
5. Necessary equipment: SwimTogether swim cap, wetsuit/neoprene, swim buoy;
6. No swimmer will be able to enter the water level before the established time for the class and without the presence of the respective coach;
7. Parents or guardians must take responsibility for their minor children before and after school. They should remain on the beach until classes are over, whenever possible;
8. All training packs and evaluation sessions are valid for 6 months from the time of purchase;
9. Individual training packs are scheduled subject to availability between swimmer and coach, while group training packs are subject to the availability of group classes;
10. In private sessions with two people, the second person pays only 50% of the session fee;
11. The evaluation session is mandatory for all swimmer who want to join group classes. The payment for this evaluation is made separately and is not deducted from the registration fee or the first monthly fee.
1. Whenever the swimmer is absent, regardless of the number of absences, the monthly fee is paid in full. In case of prolonged illness (absence for 30 days or more), and in order to keep the registration valid, the payment will be reduced to 50% as long as the swimmer manifests the impossibility of attending, up to 5 working days after the absence, through the presentation of a medical certificate or statement, with an indication of the expected date of return;
2. In case of swimmer withdrawal, even if justified and even if there has been no attendance of classes, it is mandatory to pay the monthly fees due from the date of enrollment until the date on which the respective withdrawal is made in writing;
3. Failure to pay 2 overdue monthly fees will result in withdrawal from the class;
4. Any swimmer who withdraws, at the season, may resume attending classes by paying a reintegration fee of €10, if there is a slot at the desired class. Any swimmer who withdraws, in a different season, may resume attending classes by paying a reintegration fee of €10, if there is a slot at the desired class. Any student who withdraws, in a different season, will be able to resume attending classes by paying the registration fee and having a new evaluation session, after 6 months without attending classes;
5. If the swimmer misses classes, they will not be replaced or refunded;
6. All classes last approximately 60 minutes;
7. The swimming location is defined by your coach and may differ from class to class;
8. All classes are confirmed until 8.00pm the day before, via whatsapp;
9. Whenever the safety conditions for holding the class are not met, it can be canceled up to 1 hour before the start and subsequently rescheduled or compensated. If the student cannot attend the rescheduled class, he/she may make up for it in another class, at the same swimming level and if there is a vacancy available, until the end of that same month;
10. All classes have an associated whatsapp group;
11. In the absence of prior notice, if no swimmer shows up within 15 minutes after the start of the class, the same will be counted;
12. On December 24th and 25th (Christmas), January 1st (New Year) and Easter Sunday there are no classes.
1. It automatically guarantees a place in the class in which it is inserted at the current time, with the exception of cases in which there is no class at the intended time;
2. All swimmers who need to change classes must submit their request for change in writing, this being dependent on the existence of a vacancy in the intended class.
Omissions and doubts resulting from the application of these General Conditions will be resolved by the Management.
bottom of page